“No system has ever failed… because the oil was too clean!”
External Filtration System
External Filtration system used on machines to trap contaminants targeting particles of 5 microns and over. Which are particles that cause the most damage to machine elements.
Microscopic Cameras are used to examine contaminants in oil such as, metal debris, general contamination, heavy contamination, water ingress and other contaminants.
Bundings and Spill kits
- Oil Absorbent Pads
- Oil Sorb Granules
- Absorbent Socks
- Absorbent Pillows
- Waste Bags
- Free Standing Bund
- Collapsible Bund
- Customised sizing
- Light Weight
- Chemically resistant
Oil Cleaning and Testing
Samples are collected and analysed for contaminants and then processed and recycled for reuse.
WE ARE SUPPLIERS OF FILTRATION EQUIPMENT AND NEW OILS
spill absorbing materials, tanks and bunding. We also provide many on-site services including collecting oil analysis samples, oil
purification, tank inspections, tank cleaning, extracting water from oil and waste oil removal.
WE DO OIL FILTRATION
We can process your oil for you EITHER onsite at your location if volumes justify or at our Lae warehouse for:
- Re-utilization by yourself and reintroduction into your plant and equipment for re-use,
- Blending into diesel or bio fuel as a combustible fuel additive,
- Re-utilization by others for the above purposes,
- Conversion to other uses.
- Reconstitution of the additive pack where it is failing.
All reprocessed oil is tested to confirm suitability and conformance with standards by reputable Australian testing laboratories.
Use the following tips for managing your oil improvement program:
- >Filtration should target particle sizes 5 microns and over (it is particles in the five to ten micron range that cause the most damage to machine elements)
>In some cases particularly hydraulic systems incorporating spool valves etc. protection at 1-3 micron size is advisable
- >Removal of water contamination in oil is vital in ensuring top oil condition
- >Support your filtration program with regular oil analysis to prove its effectiveness
- >At least 50% of your reservoir capacity should be processed per hour for both particulate and water contamination removal
- >Analyse and upgrade contamination and exclusion and removal components such as seals, tank vents and caps and filtration
- >Evaluate your filtration systems for their ability to handle high contamination ingress (in the case of seal failure, filter failure, etc.)
Efforts to control oil cleanliness within these limits can result in enormous benefits. Case studies from other industries have shown:
✓Significant reduction in oil usage **
✓50% reduction in mechanical downtime hours;
✓90% reduction in incidence of specific failures;
✓850% increase in equipment life.
** (Note: with bypass purification our new group II oil is warranted for 5 yrs.)
IN A NUTSHELL